A recovery coach is not in place of, but in addition to, sponsorship, therapy, medication management, meditation, and other treatment modalities. I work with your treatment team to provide comprehensive support and collaborative care.
A recovery coach is a kind of a “life coach” that helps clients make smart choices and healthy decisions, with the number-one priority being not picking up a drink or drug that day, or acting out in their addiction.
How I can help you as your recovery coach:
• Developing a recovery plan
• Identifying triggers and reduce the chance of relapse
• Support in engaging in other outside activities
• Support in identifying the needs of other outside treatment and referrals
• Goal setting
• Support reconnecting with family
• Review weekly progress (victories and setbacks)